Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Mission completed. :)

Aww~ Guess what?
Yea. I had my driving test this morning.
Damn nervous!
My sweety brought me went there in the early morning.
He woke up so early just to bring me to go there. Thanks ya~ :)
When i reached there, no one i knew. D;
But I saw someone i knew, but just only a friend in facebook's friend list.
Actually i knew her since few years ago, she was my schoolmate before. Haha.
And I talked with her.
And became friends in real life but not only in facebook! :p
Haha. Well, about my driving test.
Unexpected, I PASSED IT!!! :D
Oh yesss~ One time and all passed. That's a great news for me! :))
And during the time i having my test,
the weather turned bad and started to rain.
But i still done it well. Hahaha!
Good job to myself!
Driving test over.
But SPM is coming soon. .__.
So now just concentrate on the second trial and spm.
No worries about license again. :)



No comments: