Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 8 December 2010

It is OVER!! :D



Guess what?
Yeah! I finished my SPM! Wooots!
A great news for me. :D
I am totally free~~
Goodbye to my school uniform, shoes, begs and BOOKS!!

Those annoying school rules get off from me forever! HAHA!
No need to wake up in the early morning on weekdays! *love to sleep. :p
Today is the last day stepped into the class,

the last day i wear this uniform and the name tag with my name on it.
It totally comes to the end.
Today i had my last test paper. Biology.
Goshhh. Biology let me disappointed on it.
The questions are trying to kill my body cells. LOL

Don't care it first. Now is the time to let me have a rest. :)
Thanks my sweety. Really thanks a lot.
For accompany me to have my breakfast this morning.
You didn't even have your rest since last night.
But you still came to school just to meet me for a while. Hehehe.
Rest more and take care ya sweety~

Since today is the last day i wear the school uniform,

so, I took many photos with uniform!
No more next time! D:


*Different style. LOL.


*Peace^^v.


*My name tag. :)




No comments: