Blogger Layouts

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Vacation. :)


Wow. Such a long time i didn't updated my blog.

Well, i went for a vacation.
I went to Tasmania, Australia.
My mum, sis and bro went to new zealand before that.
So after they had their new zealand trip for two weeks,
they went to tasmania as well.
Hmm. Tasmania is a peaceful place.
There is not much entertainment in that place.
Shops are close around 5. Left the supermarket open until 10.

My brother showed us the biggest shopping centre in Hobart,Tasmania.
Oh gosh, it is freaking small. Hah!
The weather in Tasmanis quite cold!!
But i still wore short pants. Haha.
It is only about 10 plus celcius.
That is cool! I'm lovin it. Hahaha.
This weather made my skin became dry. :(
Hate it.

But i had a lot of fun in Tasmania. :)


*We are picking strawberries in the farm. Great!


*
I picked the cherries by myself. :))


*In botanical garden.




*brother's graduation.


*My mum feeding the ostrich. :)

*Wallaby! Haha!

*The camel. My mum looks crazy. Hah!


*
What do you want from me, Mr.Wallaby? Haha!




*Some of the buildings are pretty. :))



*Sat outside my brother's house

.

*The big burgers.


Kinda miss Tasmania.
Unforgettable trip. :))


No comments: