Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Haven't prepare for cny!

Chinese New Year is coming soon.
But i haven't bought new clothes for myself! Oh nooooo~ D:
I only bought one cloth yesterday when hanging out with my sistarss.
That shop sells cheap & pretty clothes. Not bad. Haha.
I got a lot of things wanna buy & do before cny.
First, I wanna buy clothes.
Second, maybe i gonna redye my hair although last month i just dyed it. ==
Third, I gonna help my mum bake cookies & cakes.
Lastly, I wanna buy something.
Few days ago, my dad mentioned about that thing again.
Seems like he wanna buy it. And he asked me want it or not.
Wow, if he will buy to me, I will say YES for sure! Haha.
But maybe his mood was extremely good at that time so he just asked for fun. ><
Naaah, whatever. I just hope i will get it. Hah!



No comments: