Blogger Layouts

Saturday 8 January 2011

January.

Finally i can online. :))
My cousin just helped us to fix the stupid modem.
And helped us to upgrade the desktop to Windows 7. Aww.
And now i just need to wait someone help me to choose laptop.
My hello kitty laptop doesn't function well sometimes. Hmm.
I wanna buy Dell.
My sis using that brand too. Not bad. Looks nice & it function well.
And now, i have no idea.
I need a job and i need money. Seriously .___.
And i need to buy new clothes!
I would like to have a crazy shopping. :)
But. Miri was just too small.
Only a few shopping centres. And they are small.
So that's why i don't like to shopping in Miri.
Because most of the people go to the same place to buy clothes. Haha.
I am waiting for the next date with my sisters.
Shopping. :))

No comments: