Blogger Layouts

Thursday 24 February 2011

My holidays gonna end very soon D;


Cny over ady, and now my holidays gonna end and say bye bye to it. D;
Next monday i gonna attend curtin's orientation. Aww, i become junior once again. HAH
Actually, I have many reasons to stay at here.
My lovely daughter, fluffy the piggy,another big piggy and of course my sistars.
But sometimes I feel wanna go oversea for further study but I had decided to stay. LMAO
About the orientation, I think I will bored like hell.
It starts at 9am and ends at 5pm. GG !
Whatever~ And I am not going to attend it everyday though
I go there to take my schedule of orientation, timetable for classes and something else.
I hope my class won't start too early coz i used to sleep until 11am nowadays. :b
But i got a bit excited for my uni life. :D
Coz now toooooo bored ady.
Living room's big tv out of service and my laptop died i think. :o
So nothing to do! Look what have i done while bored.

Colouring! LOL

Oh yaa, and about my valentine's day.
Hmm, not romantic. HAHA. But i am happy. :))
He gave me a couple ring. Awww, thanks my baby!
I gave a polo watch, wallet, belt and big card with our photos on it to him.
He said touching! Hah :D
And i wanna thanks his mum too for giving me a nice dress.
She bought it from taiwan and gave it to me. Thanks. :)
And and and, I wanna wish Shan Mei happy always and be a pretty mum & wife. ^^

*the front camera.


No comments: