Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Sick !

Argghh, I am sick since i back from uni on monday.
But i am better ady lol
Yesterday baby brought me to buy medicine. Teeheee~ Thanks sweetie. ^^
Oh yaa, about my first day of school.
Hmm, not bad ya. I love snooker! LOL
But i doesn't like the orientation because it was so boring haha
We met a lot of schoolmates of secondary school
But we also met some new friends. :)
They are from KL, Brunei & others.
We love the place where we can play snooker at there
and we can sit at thr for relaxing. Tv is provided too. HAHA
Well, i only hope my sick can recover very very soon !
Because i gotta go to school tomorrow to see my timetable for classes!
Hope i can study in the same class with my sistars ! :)
Okayy, is time to end this post. Gonna have a rest.
Byeeee! :)


No comments: