Blogger Layouts

Sunday 27 March 2011

I won't forgot you , Tiffany. :'(


Tiffany, you are such a nice girl. Really.
Remember the first time we met?
We met at adiwarna tuition center. You and I were in the same class
I not really know about you that time.
We didn't talk to each other because our sits were too far from each other.
But , sometimes we smiled to each other when we met.
I still remembered the first time we talked to each other.
That time you asked me : " Hey, you wanna back home ady? " ( in mandarin larh~)
But now , your voice can only appear in my mind.
And , the day when we gonna have physics exam for spm. I saw you too.
You were having your lunch at the shop which located opposite of chung hua.
You smiled sweetly to me once again. :')
You are a smart girl too.
You always asked questions in the tuition class when you got some problems.
Besides that, i met you in the other tuition class too.
Loves to joke with the teachers sometimes. (:
But now, your sweet smile , your voice n your pretty face can only appear in my mind.
I can't accepted the truth.
That day , i cried because of you.
I really hope that the murderer can get big punishment.
Or else it is not fair to you.

Tiffany,
We miss you,
We love you.
Rest in peace.
Be an happy angel.

No comments: