Blogger Layouts

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Kinda busy.


Helloww readers ! Long time didn't updated my blog.
Freaking busy nowadays. Assignments are around me all the time :o
And I spent a lot of time to play with my new lappy. HAH ! XD
This week is the sixth week I came in this uni. Feel so bored ady.
Feel so lazy to wake and drive in the early morning. Awww~
Hmm, actually i have no idea what i wanna write in this post. HAH
Just wanna have a little updated. :b
Errmm, let me talk about my uni life once again. Haha
Well, last week I had presentation for business management.
Formal wear. @@ My pants just too long for me !
Next week I gonna have another presentation for commerce math too.
Formal wear again ! Oh noo. It is freaking me out.
Nahh, whatever~ Just gonna try my best to present the stuff. Haha
And i gonna pass up planning report by this Friday.
But I haven start doing those stuff. It's quite complicated @@
Next Monday IT mid term exam is waiting for me too. Arghh ! :(
But two more weeks I gonna have holidays. Oh yeahh ! Great news. :)
It's late right now.
I think I gonna go to bed soon.
Goodnight all my readers.
Don't spend too much time in front of the desktop or laptops by playing with the games or webpage.
Spend more time on studies or works.
Or else you may regret in your own future.
Nights ! ;)


No comments: