Blogger Layouts

Thursday 14 April 2011

:)

Big rain tonight in Miri.
Thunder & storm. Aww, i really dislike them.
They are so annoying and they just used to scare me and wake me up in the midnight.
Stop it please ~ ==

Oh yeah, one more week to go and holidays come to me ! HAH
But the bad news is, we only have one week of holidays. ==
Nahh, better than no holidays for us. :b
And after the next two days of the holidays, 
i gonna have presentation again. @@
Really hate presentation a lot.
Coz i need to wear formal attire
and my mum laughed me. 
She said I just like a kid who wear mum's office wear for fun. ==
I know that I look funny. Just because I am short ! Haha

My baby went for work too (:
But he used to wake up early in the morning after he go for work
And I, used to give him a morning call every morning ! Teehee ^^
A big support from me to you, my bao bei ~ :)
Jia you ! I will always be with you.
I love you ! <3


No comments: