Blogger Layouts

Monday 21 March 2011

Unexpected


I'm kinda busy nowadays. Busy with those assignment and exercises.
Less blogging & also facebook-ing LOL
These few weeks kinda SOI xia lorh. Means unluckily too ==
My car being crashed by the other student's car with very very lousy driving skill. ZZZ
Instead, i don't know who crashed my car because i parked my car at the carpark and i having lesson in the uni at that moment.
How dare that person escaped ?? WHAT THE XXX !
Nevermind , the same thing may happen on that person next time ! Get off .
And i started getting bored in the uni.
I hate having business lesson & WRS lesson. Freaking bored.
My business tutor made me felt disappointed on him.
I thought he would be kind. But, totally wrong ! D:
About my WRS tutor, i think he is hyper active? Maybe.
He kept on asking questions although no students wanna answer him.
At last, he said :" You guys are freaking me out ! " ROFL XD
And sometimes he acts like a child. Eewww.
He looks skinny and he look alike with my ex sejarah teacher : MR ADIB !! HAHA !
Even the voice also alike. I think they are brothers. LOL
Until last week, i just realized that he got tattoo on his arm !
First time i saw a tutor has tattoo. He be the first one. HAH
OH YA! Wednesday is coming soon ! OH NOOOOOO ~
Can i stop the time ? I don't wanna face the truth ! ><
Nightmares come to me these days because of this !!
I do regret because i didn't really study hard for it. Arghh. :(
What ever~~ I gonna off soon.
I haven't finish my tutorial exercises for commerce math. :b
That's all for today. Bubaii readers. :)



No comments: