Blogger Layouts

Sunday 22 May 2011

He is coming back ! ♥

Ohh yeah ! Baby is coming back tomorrow!
Kinda miss him lotsssss ! <3
Tomorrow night we gonna hang out. 
Actually can't count as hang out, just going somewhere only. xD
Feel so excited to meet him.
And what is so special for tomorrow?
Is the BIG SALE 10CENT for AirAsia flights!
Oh yea, my sis gonna book for Paris flight on next year.
Oh yess, it sounds so great to have crazy shopping over there.
Not only to Paris,
I gonna go Hong Kong with my baby next year!
HAHAHAHAHA
Really so excited about the trips. xD
Although both of us went to Hong Kong before, 
but this time feel so excited than before. HAHA
This coming July, I am going to KL with my baby too.
We booked the flights last year.
It was kinda cheap that time.
Only costs RM40++ each person including tax & not for one-way.
Kinda cheap right? HAHA
Left 1 month plus to go.
I hope the time flies to July faster please.
Wanna have a happy holidays ! 




No comments: