Blogger Layouts

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sweetie's birthday ♥

Last saturday, i went for sweetie's birthday celebration
We celebrated his birthday at one karaoke. 
His "brothers" & "sisters" attended that night, 
included those Brunei's friends. :D
I bought a cake for him. Angry bird cake ! xD
The purpose i bought the cake is, hmm, secret ! 
Or else he gonna piss me off . HAHA 
 Hui ping, the cute girl, bought the cake with me.
So each of us paid half of the price for the cake. :)
Sweetie love the cake ! :D

I gave my sweetie a POLO brand shirt. 
Kinda nice ! He love it too :)
And I DIY a small doll for him too ^^
I cut and sew it myself. 
Sweetie smiled sweetly when he received the presents.
He told me he is happy on his birthday this year. :D
Come to take a look on the photos below. 
The birthday celebration 




I sang a song xD 


Hui Ping & I :)))

Hui Ping, Vivian & I. Miss them ♥ :)




Happy birthday my sweet heart. 
I love you :D


No comments: