Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Crazy MCD lunch with them :D

I done my presentation for ECS! *Successful, i think. HAHA
I hope everyone enjoyed the snowy mooncake I made. Teeheee :D
And so after the class,  
Yen Yen, Homa, Judy, Woan Yie, Evelyn, Karyn, Yu Ying, Xiao Bai & I
9 of us went to MCD to have our lunch !
We decided to go there for lunch since yesterday
because Yen Yen got the coupons to purchase Quarter Pounder with cheese for only RM6.99!!
Included the french fries & drinks!
While we wanna start to enjoy our meal,
unfortunately, no electricity weiiii ! D:
So they can't serve the drinks for us but only the burgers & french fries
But after a moment, electric is backkkkkk! xD
And we enjoyed the burgers with french fries
And some of us were crazy-ing...
 
Group photo for all of us :)


I think I have no chance to gather with them like this again 
Because this semester gonna end up very soon 
and everyone gonna choose their own course for next year
the timetable probably will be different with each other
Anyway,
Enjoyed the meal with them ! :)


No comments: