Blogger Layouts

Friday 28 October 2011

New jeans :)

This afternoon I went to Parkson with my mom & bro
It's bonuslink members' day, 
so my mom wanna go buy some stuffs to get more points of bonuslink 
She bought an iron & bro bought a water bottle
I bought a shirt for my uni presentation next time
But there are no more presentation in a short time
because semester 2 gonna end up in two weeks!
Yeappiiii, is time to say hello to my 4 months holidays! :D
Well, I also bought new jeans in Levi's.


 I love the diamonds <3 :)
Most of the girls love bling bling stuffs isn't it?
I love it much HAHA

 This jeans was bought in Sg. 
There are diamonds on it too!
I just too love something bling bling ! xD
But this cost around RM600. OMG
But I really lovin it ! :) <3


Last night I attended Michelle's birthday celebration at Lot 9
Baby & I went there together 
I also gave her a present
Hope she like it :)


 Happy birthday Michelle ! :)

No comments: