Blogger Layouts

Friday 2 March 2012

Post for February :p

Hello readers! I didn't updated my blog for one month :/
Sorry about that :P
Now i gonna tell all of you that what I did in February HEHE

First, Chinese New Year.
My babes & friends came my house during CNY.
But I forgot to take photo with them D:
Nvm! As long I enjoyed the moment with them <3

Second,I had vacation with my boy & his family :D
 We went to Aqua World in KLCC, Beryl's chocolate shop, coffee town, i-city & etc in KL. 
I never been those places before in KL!
I only used to go shopping centres for shopping HAHAHA



In HK, we went to Ocean Park, Disneyland & etc.
This was the second time I went to Hong Kong,
but i still enjoyed everything! :D
I kinda love the weather in Hong Kong
Natural air conditioner HAHAHA
but the only thing that annoyed me was,
I really felt too cold when I bath in the early morning
HAHAHA  


Too many memorable photos to upload :D
If you guys wanna view more photos, 
you are welcome to view it in my facebook. :p
Unforgettable trip with him
  

No comments: