Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 21 March 2012

A fat girl in Brunei yesterday :p

Why am I saying myself a fat girl?
because this is the TRUTH -________-
I gained weight since I back from Hong Kong
Ate too much food and kept on craving of supper those few days
I think supper is the main factor -.-
I tried to lose weight since uni reopen 
But I think I failed to do so :<
A few hours ago, I just ate two small bars of chocolate!
Arghhhh
 Because of assignment! 
While I doing assignment or studying, 
i will start craving for some food although I am not hungry at all :/
 Hate this habit damn much.
So my friends, don't too shock when u meet me
I'm really getting fatter & fatter
Fat like a pig. *Oink oink ;p

Yesterday i went to Brunei again!
For what? 
To meet my baby ! <3
but actually i need to fetch my mum at Brunei's airport
HAHAHA
She just back from Canberra, Australia
She went there with my two aunties & visited her relatives.
 And yesterday baby & I went to eat excapade sushi again !
I think i ate excapade sushi for 3 times in this month!
FAT FAT
& my baby brought me to visit the Empire Hotel!
Kinda big! 

 *baby in Empire Hotel <3

*Took this photo in Empire Hotel as well. Ignore my tired face :p

My mum bought a lot of chocolates & some clothes for me & baby!
And she bought another giordano's shirt for me again! *unexpected :o
She bought the blue one for me. 
I didn't ask her to buy for me too. Really surprised HAHA
Well, now i got 3 giordano's shirts with 3 different colours. 


My baby also got souvenirs from my mum :p
My mum bought a t shirt with some Australia's logo something HAHA
And bought him some chocolates & also key chain.
My baby felt happy to receive those souvenirs. HAHA
 Oh nooo, is time to sleep
I almost done my assignment 
Tomorrow gonna continue it again.
Good night readers! :)

:)


No comments: