Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 13 January 2010

the day i don hav any tui & afternoon class :]

today is wednesday
also a day tat i don hav any tuition class and afternoon class!
woot~ relaxing day.
but today me got some lucky i think :D
cause today i got my sejarah class
and one of the rules during sj class is cannot drink water without permission
if not will kena dimerit or deduct marks in exam or extra homework!
and today when teacher bhalvinder just stepped in our class
i took up my stupid bottle
and I DRANK IT!!
but i am so lucky lucky lucky!!
she saw it i think ><
but that time we all haven ready to start our class
so she maybe think that it's doesn't matter.
HENG~ :p


oh ya. today i went to school hall too^^
cause i went there to present somethings. HAHA!
the 2010 orientation still going on today
so today me wif other committee members went there to talk about LEO!
i said : 大家来参加啦..很好玩的..可以认识很多朋友哦..而且有日本的美女来哦..
haha.. i got some nervous.
so talked very lame de things to those new students
besides that.
me and others last year orientation's ajk think that this year's students so "cold"
we talking up there and asked them things
but their reaction very cold just say ya. en. oo. =.=
and i only listened ajk's reaction nia
how about new students?? cold cold.. only a few reply us. ><
last year still better a bit la
they very active.
aiyayaya..
now think back last year orientation.
got some miss it~ :p


today mummy didn't back home since early morning
she picked us go school
then attended her yoga class gua
then she go yam cha wif her gang
and one of them suggested that go to parkson shopping
so they went there shopping til afternoon
n mummy bought pizza for me n bro! :D
so that was our lunch. HAHA!


and today after i took my bath
i went to my room
and i wanna close the door
how know got something "pop" out from the back of the door
OMG~ IS LIZARD!!!!!! ><
i hate lizard the most!!!
it's scary for me~ Argh!!
then i used one long long brush to knock my beg there
see whether the lizard still at there or not
how know it came out once again from the back of my favourite beg!! OH NO~!
then i screamed!
ishh.. stupid lizard make me a fool.
get away from my room! u this stupid lizard! HUH~ ><

No comments: