Blogger Layouts

Friday 29 January 2010

still sick ~!!

me stil sick sick sick!!
this morning woke.
walao wei
my mouth and my "xiong kou" thr so pain!
so morning after ate breakfast
me ate medicine,
and put medicine inside my right side ear.


at school....

today leleng said that he this afternoon wanna go take his woofer
say sport car cant put woofer
bu ran wil "dun" dao fly away. =.=
say sport car de body too low
then later back thr keep "dun"
he said later the sport car "dun" dao roask ar.
lame la him.
he said the car pass the bump cant open woofer
bu ran "dun" dao the bump
we jiu said highway no bump ma jiu can open le ma
how know his answer so LOL.
he said miri de road not good de.
the road bump up bump down de.
and he still plus action lagi. LOL LOL LOL!!
u guys din see that time his face ar..
aduhhh..
funny dao bao!! HAHAHAHA!


recess time...

yuhui said wan go eat canteen's new food.
new food is the "sotong chuan chuan" :D
vien yesterday told me that very yummy leh
but i dun dare to eat
cause i m still sick!! ><
but today go down thr see xia also sell finish liao leh
and today me.yuhui.kuen n chung mei at canteen ate ate ate
kakax.
so long time din eat at canteen le ne.
few years ago le lo i think. xD


back to class...

we had last two periods jiu fang xue liao lu
and last two periods were ekonomi asas's period
i din take it lu
so i do my own work beside thr.
i read novel alone.
concentrate. hehe.
then read dao second period,
me tired leh
jiu slept on the book thr
slept dao very "masak" leh
woke le de time already wan fang xue liao lu.
packed packed my beg.


green green green~ [school bell rang]

said bye bye with my gang.
they all stayed back ar
yuhui.xiu meng = ah yong's physics tuition class
kuen = koperasi
chung mei = ball training
eik sian.ade = concert rehearsal
D:
but me pro pro punya hor
walked out to opposite thr alone~
before that yuhui called me be careful to cross the road.
haha. so care me wor.. woot~ :D
and and and
before i walked out the class
xiu meng kept ask me tomorrow got join them or not
i said i not sure leh
and she very "ji dong" xia
kept call me must go.
haha..
i hope i can join too
just scare my mum wil bomb me
and my sick haven recover yet. arghh.. ><
i wan go buy lens le la~



hmm..
still got 16 days to go.
tat day faster come la~~
faster faster faster~~! :]








No comments: