Blogger Layouts

Sunday 10 January 2010

form 5's life!

first week of my form 5's life end
past dao quite slow xia
i hate my form 5's life so much
so stresssssss @.@
but i also love it HAHA
coz tis is the las year i study in tis stupid school!
tis year my teachers some very kik one lar
sejarah = puan bhalvinder [ OMG! ]
bm = mr.thoo ><
bio = miss menaga @.@
all these teachers quite good
but puan bhal too scary to me!
mr.thoo.. keep check our appearance.. [ i hate tis most ] =.=
miss menaga stil okiee
her teaching skill good! =]
hmm. my class tis year got 22 students.
las year got 23. tis year less one jor
some ppl from other class changed to my class tis year
but some of them transferred to other class too
my form 5's life so boring without him! :p
i hope my form 5's life can faster end.
faster faster faster!



marry u~! HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: