Blogger Layouts

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Beach. :)



Yesterday i went to the beach with my buddies.
Played in the playground.
Memories of childhood. :)
Quite miss the memories when i was young.
My parents seldom bring us to the park or beach nowadays.
But i like the feel when enjoying the big wind of the sea waves.
Feel relax.
And yesterday, we just sat on the rock and chatted.
Xiu meng told us that just shout to the sea if there is any unhappy in our heart.
Just release out the feeling to the sea.

But non of us shout to the sea. HAHA
Xiu meng asked yuhui is there any unhappy things happen on her. She answered NO.
And then yuhui asked me the same question again.
I answered the same. NO. Haha.
Three of us are happy. :D
I really quite love beach.
Catching the little crabs on the beach,
collecting the shells on the beach,
writting somethings on the beach,

enjoying everythings on the beach.
I feel lucky that my hometown located near the beach.
Some of the places doesn't have any beach. Sad case ya. :s
We must cherish everythings we have now before it is too late.
:)






No comments: