Blogger Layouts

Monday 29 November 2010

Spm period~ :o

Since last Tuesday i started my spm with BM papers.
Not very difficult compared to our school trial papers. Haha!
Especially the "BINAAN AYAT"!!
Gosh. Damn easy! Haha.
But i don't have confidence that I can score A!
Coz Mr.thoo said I will get B+ for BM in the exam.
He said he won't estimated wrongly! Arghhh. Sad case. :(
Then last Wednesday i had my English papers.
Won't too hard but won't too easy for me. Especially essay part.
Hmm. I think i need some ways to improve my English.
My English damn poor! Hate it.
Don't know how to survive in my uni life in the future. D:
Coz most of us using English to communicate with each other in uni.
I want to improve my English badly! Seriously! ><
I need professional teach me! Hahaha!
Last Thursday i had Sejarah papers.
Haizz. Puan Bhalvinder this year spotted wrongly for the chapters!
How come this would happened?! Arghh!
And i lost my marks too. :(
I thought it will be easy when i saw "Tamadun Indus & Hwang Ho" in the first question
Coz i memorized those sub topics.
But the question was not related with it. Zzz.
But it asked something that related with GEOGRAPHY. ==
I hate Geography very very much! That's why I give up in PMR. LOL
But the essays part for Sejarah not too difficult. Haha.
And today, I had my mathematics papers.
Damn it! I never thought Mathematics will be so difficult?
Some of the questions in paper 1 quite difficult and complicated. @.@
Mathematics is the only hope for me to score A. HAHAHA!
But i think hard to score A for it anymore. :(
What's the paper for tomorrow?
MORAL .____.
A very useless subject that we used to memorize all the definition
and write it down with formula. Zzz.
Wonder why this subject need formula to write it down. ==
Quite useless. And waste my ink and energy to write so much.
Wednesday will having my favourite subject : ADDMATH! :DD
But after that, Physics, Chemistry and Biology will coming soon.
Nightmare just begin.
It will suffer me a lot a lot and a lot!
Don't care it. I go for my studies again. Bubaiii. :p




No comments: