Blogger Layouts

Saturday 6 November 2010

Did i grew? :o



The left side photo i took it when i was form 3.
The right side i took it recently.
Hmm, i feel that i didn't change a lot. D;
I only think that i become fat than before. ><
And my height never change. .___.
Since i was primary six, my height is 150cm.
This year I am a form 5 student, but my height is 152cm. ==
5 years passed, but my height only increased 2cm. Zzz.
I got jumped jumped jumped! But useless for me geh.
Since last year, i always play badminton with my buddies.
Got jumped jumped jumped. But unchanged.
My mum told me,
this is the gene of our family.
Every family members short.
Cause daddy short, but mummy still ok. Hahahahaha!
Nevermind lorh. Cause sometimes i feel lucky of my height.
Cause look younger? Hahaha!
Many people thought i am young
Some of my parents' friends thought i am a primary student. Aww~ :p
This is the advantage of SHORT! :D
So don't laugh me short~ Hahaha.
I am the shortest in the class lerh. ( Still dare to say out...)
My buddies said that i am short and nice to hug wor.
And she always hug me. Yerrrr. Hahaha!
I think she will kill me after she see this post. :p
Lastly,
I just wanna ask,
did I grew??
I think the answer is NO. :s
I wanna become mature a bit
So that won't bully by the others~ Hahaha.
Jia you~~ :p


No comments: