Blogger Layouts

Friday 9 September 2011

Chong's wedding & they are crazy !

Last night i attended Chong's wedding :)
Congratulations to Chong & his pretty wife ! <3 
We had his wedding dinner in Eastwood Valley.
The food were so delicious. I love the soup so much ! Hahah!
We also enjoyed the video that made by the "sister" gang !
 Those video made all of us laugh so loudly.
Because inside the video we saw David dressed in women clothes!!
Hahaha.
 Then Xiao K, Michelle & I took photossss :D

Then after that, we stood outside the ballroom.
Took photos again. 
But they kinda crazy. Haha.

They are so funny ! Hahaha
After that we went to CHIQUE~
Our tauke "包场", so a lot of people.
Michelle, Xiao K and I just sat at there. Haha.
And, dickson asked me to help him to take photos with Alvin.
 I think Dickson really drunk.
I never saw he behaved in that way. Hahaha!
Anyway, I left there after a while.
Kinda tired. Haha.
Btw, I enjoyed the dinner.
Thanks to Chong, & congratulations to him ! :)
<3

 end this post with a photo of me :)


No comments: