Blogger Layouts

Thursday 29 September 2011

Semester 2 gonna end soon :)

Kinda busy recently, 
and I believed that I will be a busy bee in the coming few weeks D:
Today I just done Malaysian Studies' assignment.
But still got a lot of exams & assignments are waiting for me.
So maybe I'm not gonna update my little blog so frequently. :s
Yesterday I just had Accounting's exam.
Oh gosh, the questions really killed my brain cells.
Tomorrow gonna have ECS exam.
So tiring D:
Whatever, one month to go again & semester 2 end up!
So i gonna have almost 4 months holidays after that :D
Having holidays trip & plans
Waooo, I can't wait for it! *Teeehee :)
But what I need to do now is to STUDY HARD !
Pass all units with flying colours ^^
Gambateh everyone 
& for those who taking PMR next week.

Good Luck ! :)

No comments: