Blogger Layouts

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Work for Namewee's Nasi Lemak movie promo!

Last Sunday 11/9, Namewee came to Miri  to promote his new released movie, 
NASI LEMAK 2.0,  辣死你妈!
I reached Imperial Mall around 10.20am.
Crowded of people were waiting for Namewee
Xiao K, Michelle & I helped to arrange the stuffs for sell.
The stuffs included "Walao eh tee shirt", Namewee's EP,Nasi Lemak's soundtrack..
I kinda love the tee shirt! I love the shirt with the words "Walao eh"
I bought one tee shirt for myself too :)
When we started to sell the stuffs, everyone started to push !!!
All of the us busy like a bee ! :o
The t shirt sold out in a short time, so I didn't buy one for my baby:(
But one of the staffs told us that we can buy the shirt from the nasi lemak's website
That's great !:)
 When Namewee appeared, people started to be crazy~
After Imperial Mall, I rushed to Boulevard Shopping Complex for the next round.
Parked at the VIP places, Wuuuuu~ xD
A lot of people were waiting for Namewee once again. Haha!
And I started preparing the stuffs once again. 
At the end,
all the goods were sold out! :D
Then we also rushed to airport after finished the promo~
We took many photos while we waiting for them to check in 
 The girl beside me very pretty right?
She is the stylish for Nasi Lemak!!
She still asked me to add her in Facebook ! :D
Quite happy :)

 After we waiting a long time at airport, we went to A one with Namewee 
because they wanted to eat kolok mee! Haha!


After we ate kolok mee, they sent them back to the airport again.
And I back home because I am so tired. HAHAHA xD
I haven't watch his movie !
I am going to watch the movie tonight. Hehehehe
Byeeeeee :)


No comments: