Blogger Layouts

Thursday 15 September 2011

Weeeee, short holidays !

I had my commerce maths' exam last few days,
so no tutorial class for today!
& tomorrow is MALAYSIA's DAY! Holidays again~ :p
What should I do in this 4 days?
Hmm, well, I have no idea. HAHA!
I think I wanna study for accounting in this few days,
Accounting make me wanna faint :o

Yesterday David called us to go for a movie.
They went there to buy the seats for us around 5pm,
but unluckily, all the seats unavailable ! FULL~ :o
Even the seats for 10.30pm also unavailable ~ :<
 So we wait for the next time :)

 This is the game I played in my phone :)
The Smurfs' Village ! <3
I used to play this game all the day !
But I didn't play it for few months ady, 
because kinda busy nowadays :<


I like the smurfs' movie just because of this game :)
Or else I won't so like smurfs :D
My baby also crazy about smurfs right now
Bought many smurfs' stuffs 
Damn cute ! <3

Tonight is the night ~
Go for movie with baby, mummy & brother !
Nasi Lemak 2.0 ~
Teeheee :p 

No comments: