Blogger Layouts

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Birthday Celebration. ♥




Last sunday i had my birthday celebration

Afternoon i went out with sweet heart


We went parkson

We went to take "Da tou tie"!!


Hahaha

First time sweet heart took this kind of photos.

Felt so fun! :)

But a little shy~ ='.'=

Then sweet heart brought me to take suprise present from him! :D

OHHHHHH~!

The present really suprised me!!! Hahaha!


A little cute puppy!

Damn cute!

Thanks my sweet heart! ^^

After that we went esplanade [ I not really know how to
spell it == ]

But there very very hot.

And many L.K ><

So we went tanjung

After that we went hot cross bun to take my ice cream cake!

And we went SOHO.

My gangs joined the party too. :)

We played snooker!

First time i played that! Hahaha

Quite fun. But i am noob enough. ><

I had a great night with them.

My sweet heart, Yun Siang.

My buddies, Yuhui, Kuen, Sian, Mei, Leleng and Chris.

Thanks all of you!

Unforgettable day! Haha! :D


Thanks for the gift my buddies!



No comments: