Blogger Layouts

Saturday 7 August 2010

Engine day!


Wooooow~~~

Woke up in the early morning,

What is the purpose i woke up early?

Hahaha! Engine!! :D


Today i am going to listen stupiak engine!

Means that i can get my L! OH YEAH~

But DAMN BORED!! @.@

But nevermind

it's worth

I got my L. :)

----------------------------------------------

After i done my L,

i went to court to meet my buddies

Wow

When i reached there,

left 5 minutes to 4pm.

So i played badminton for 5 minutes only.

Better than no. Hahaha.

Then we wanna go pujut there eat ice

But unluckily

The shop close! D;

So we kept discussing go where to have our high tea.

We discussed for a long time in the car.

At last,

Go New Shao Bao. Hahaha.

We go there yam cha for one hour.

Then back.

Happy hours always pass very fast

I hope i can stop the time when i having the happy moments.

* My teh-c peng special. Hahaha.

--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------

Oh yeah!

L, L, L!!!

Next week gonna start!

Nervous.


Can i do it
well?

Hope so.

Good luck for myself. :)



No comments: