Blogger Layouts

Saturday 18 September 2010

Just for you.

I just want you to be happy~
I don't wanna see you sad or moody~
If this really happens,
I will be there for you all the time. Even midnight.
Just give me a call and i will accompany you, my dear.
I won't angry or feel annoying even though you keep calling me in the night.
But I will feel happy because you find me to talk about your things. :)
I will be your rubbish bin.
Just keep saying about your things. I listen. That's enough.
All i do for you is worth. ^^
My mood follows your mood.
When you are happy, i feel happy too.
When you are sad, i feel sad too.
No other reasons, just because you are the only one i love.
Bii,
Must happy always ya~
I hope to see you happy all the time.
Okay? Muackx~ :)




I MISS YOU. Do you feel it? ^^

No comments: