Blogger Layouts

Friday 17 September 2010

Results? :o

Buuu~
Wednesday and friday were school days.
What happened in these two days during school time?
Neeehh~ Received our test papers. Goshhh.
I expected that I would failed in those 3 science subjects :
Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
But! The results shocked me.
I passed these subjects. Wooots!
Although I didn't done the best, but that's okay.
Just wanna put more effort on them. :o
I felt happy on my addmath's result!
Cause i never passed for addmath for the whole last year! ><
But this year i did! And it is better than those science subjects.
Yesss!
How about English, BM, Sejarah and Maths??
English's result still okay.
But i think that our teacher simply marked it. @@
But sometimes feel lucky after compared with the teacher next class. ><
BM still okay larh. I think don't have big problems for BM.
Just need to read more and write more. Hehe.
Sejarah. Blekkk. My marks not too worst and not too good.
But i think i need to read sejarah text book everyday since now. @@
Maths still okay too larh. Hahahaha!
Haih haih~ Now just left one subject haven get it back. Moral. ==
I don't understand. What's the point of memorize the definisi?
Students will not get the moral value by memorizing them. Zzz.
Arghh. Whatever. Just let it be.
Wish i can get a better result compared to the previous exam. :)


No comments: