Blogger Layouts

Sunday 19 September 2010

You make me a fool, stupid phone!

Random. :)


Well, I have nothing to do. So just come for a little updated once again.
Last night my dad said wanna buy I-phone.
So I bring him go to have a look of it.
And I told him that I-phone difficult to use. Cause is complicated.
And quite expensive.
But looks like he want it. Argh, whatever. Not mine. Hahaha.
Last night i still proud of my phone.
Cause it doesn't bring many big problems to me.
Arghh. But now comes the problem.
Sienx my phone! Don't know what happen to it suddenly.
Last night before i sleep,
I put it on my side to charge it.
When i woke in the midnight, I took my phone to have a look.
"Charging error" showed on the screen. ==
So i close the switch off and turned it on once again to avoid that stupid error.
Then it continued to charged again. And i fall asleep.
In the early morning, i woke again.
Charging error appeared again. Zzz. ==
Then i done the same steps again. And sleep again.
When i woke, the phone fully charged.
Charging error didn't appear again! :D
But wait,
After for a few minutes, my phone only left 6o% battery. @@
Then i go charged it at about 9am.
But after one hour i charged it.
The battery left 43%. ==''
So, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?! Grr.
Then i angry about the phone. Blekk.
And i stopped to charge it.
But then, the phone's battery turned to 100%. ==
Can i scold you this stupid phone?
You make me a fool. Heh! ><

No comments: